MINISTRY OF NATIONAL EDUCATION AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
NATIONAL AGENCY OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT FOR MACHINES AND INSTALLATION DESIGNED TO AGRICULTURE AND FOOD INDUSTRY
TECHNOLOGICAL AND BUSINESS INCUBATOR
ROMANIA, Bucharest, Zip Code 013813, OP 18, Ion Ionescu de la Brad Blvd no.6 , sector 1,
Transfer account no RO78RNCB0072026604710001– Romanian Commercial Bank Sector 1 Bucharest, CUI 2795310, Fiscal Attribute R,
TECHNOLOGICAL AND BUSSINES INCUBATOR INMA – ITA
- Technologies of mechanizing and automating the agricultural and food processes and works;
- Machine and installation manufacturing for agriculture;
- Technical equipment engineering for food industry.
- Entity within The National Network of Innovation and Technological Transfer-ReNITT, accreditation Certificate no.4/01.11.2005 emitted by Ministry of Education and Research - National Agency of Scientific Research (ANCS).
- SMEs, agricultural and food equipment manufacturers;
- Microenterprises and innovative physical individuals, operating in agriculture and food industry;
- Small and medium agricultural farms.
SPECIALIZED SERVICE BEING OFFERED:
- Ensuring the access of 12 incubated entities (innovating natural persons, entrepreneurs, micro enterprises, natural persons) to INMA-ITA infrastructure;
- Physical and virtual incubation of invention (new companies creation on the basis of the own invention);
- Ensuring the licensing access to INMA patents;
- Personnal training (technological transfer, CAD-CAM new technologies, management, marketing, entrepreneurship, intellectual property);
- Specialty consulting for intellectual property;
- Technological information, technological audit, technological survey and prognosis (forecast);
- Facilitating the incubated companies access to modern equipment, in order to perform state-of art experimental models, pilot installations ;
- Test performed within INMA laboratories, accredited on national level, according to SR EN ISO/CEI 17025:2005 (certificate No LI 451/08.11.2010);
- Product certifications by INMA-CERT – certification body beginning with 2007 by the European Commission for Directive 2006/42/EC and Directive 2000/14/EC (identification no. 1804) and accredited on national level, according to SR EN 45011:2001 (certificate No PR 006/2007 reacredited in 02.05.2011 and certificate ON 002/2008 reacredited in 02.05.2011).
OFFERED ASSISTANCE SERVICES:
- Identifing, facilitating and fostering the successful innovative partenerships;
- Ensuring the access to bases specialized technical data bases in mechanizing, manufacturing for agriculture and food industry;
- Information about the priorities in the field on national and European level;
- Legal assistance and economic and financial consulting;
- Consulting and technical assistance for start-up and transposing the innovative technologies in business ideas;
- Curent services (mail, telephone, internet, utilities, editing, office, copying, training conditions, meeting-room, guard and protection, parking, etc);
- Identifying of funding possibilities for the companies wich have been physically or virtually incubated.
- Physical incubating of 5 SMEs in the field of technical equipment manufacturing for agriculture (SC MAT SA), agricultural farms (SC ALVI CONSTRUCT SRL), medicinal and aromatic herbs (SC PHYTOGENTEC SRL, PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR RESEARCH-DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCING BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL FOR MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC HERB BREEDING), food additives and natural addition substance for food industry (SC PROMOTEX SRL);
- Optimization of manufacturing flows of incubated companies in order to achieve the innovative products which should capitalize the patents of INMA (ex. Patent no. 112920 C1/2000 – as a result of INMA research - Contract concluded with ANCS-INFRATECH Programme).
PROCESSING ON LAST GENERATION STATE-OF-ART MACHINES,
ENDOWED WITH COMPUTERIZED NUMERICAL CONTROL – CNC:
PUNCHING EQUIPMENT - CNC
BENDING HYDRAULIC PRESS - CNC
S.C. ALVI S.A.
S.C. MAT S.A.
S.C. PROMOTEX S.A.
Others incubated comapnies:
SC PHYTOGENTEC SRL (www.phytogentec.ro)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR RESEARCH-DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCING BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL FOR
MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC HERB BREEDING
Contacting Data :
Ion Ionescu de la Brad Blvd no.6 , sector 1
Phone: +40 742226193, +40 212693256
Fax: +40 212693270
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. D. Muraru-Ionel Cornelia
Department Manager INMA-ITA